The FedEx Small Business Grant Contest is accepting entries from February 20 to March 28. Is your entry ready? This is a great chance to win one of 10 grants that could change the future of your business.
Start thinking about how you want to tell your story: What do you want to share about your business? And what could a grant help you accomplish? Submit your story for a chance to win one of these prize packages:
- Grand prize: One winner of $25,000, plus $7,500 in FedEx Office® print and business services
- Silver prize: One winner of $15,000, plus $5,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
- Bronze prize: Eight winners of $7,500, plus $1,000 in FedEx Office print and business services
Enter in 4 Easy Steps
- Write a short profile. Include why you started your business, a description of your product or service, and what makes your business stand out.
- Gather photos and a logo. Highlight the best parts of your business through photos.
- Create a one-minute “elevator pitch” video that describes your business.
- Share your profile with fans during the voting period from February 28 to April 4. Their votes may help get you noticed and are only one of the many factors considered when choosing finalists and winners.
Voting rules alert: Buying votes from anyone, or giving discounts or gifts in exchange for votes, is strictly prohibited. Any entrant in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
See How FedEx Helps Small Businesses Every Day
You don’t have to enter a contest to enjoy savings of up to 29%* on FedEx® shipping: Just sign up for the EDA Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. It’s simple to enroll, and there’s no cost and no minimum shipping requirement. Sign up here or call PartnerShip at 800-599-2902.