EDA and Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) have teamed up to provide a unique educational resource for up-and-coming equipment industry leaders across North America. The AED and EDA Leadership Conference is designed specifically for attendees to get ahead in their careers and to accelerate their future within the dealership. This event will be held on August 20-22, 2017 in Sonoma, California.
No other event will provide more focused expertise on building and optimizing emerging leaders within the equipment industry! Register today* for an unforgettable experience that only AED and EDA are offering:
- Attendees will be able to apply ideas that can be implemented within their dealership;
- Learn tools and strategies to become an effective leader;
- Gain critical leadership skills including dynamics of charge in culture, laws of leading and discovering forms of influence.
Who should attend?
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Regional Manager
- Branch Manager
- Parts Manager
- Service Manager
- Finance Manager
- Dealer Succession Planning Manager
- Director of Sales
- Rental Manager
- Rental Coordinator
- Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator
- HR Manager
- Relationship Manager
- HR Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Assistant Corporate Sales Manager
- Product Support Admin
- District Manager
- Executive Vice President
- Area Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Training Manager
- Visit the event registration page.
- Click “Register for this event” at the bottom of the page.
- Log in with your email address and password (if you have one), or click “New Visitor Registration” to create a login for the site.
*If you are an EDA member, contact us prior to registration for a members only discount code!
Info@equipmentdealer.org or 636.349.5000