One of our primary objectives at EDA is to provide timely, relevant information to our dealer members. In order to do this more effectively, we recently created a modern, multi-faceted communications platform that includes:
- A user-friendly association homepage with governance, staffing and membership information;
- A regularly updated news site that provides readers with timely, original content;
- An integrated social media platform with frequent updates on association and industry news;
- A weekly e-newsletter with vital association and industry news delivered right to your inbox;
- A web-based education platform developed in cooperation with industry experts; and
- Periodic print publications, so important information is easily accessible.
With the ever-changing business and political environment, I encourage you to visit our new website – www.equipmentdealer.org – and sign up for our free e-newsletter. I also encourage you to “follow” and/or “like” us on Twitter and Facebook so you will have a front-row seat as we grow and expand our services in the areas of Government Relations, Manufacturer Relations and Regulatory Compliance.
If you are a current member of EDA, I want to thank you for your continued support of the association. My fellow board members and I are committed to making EDA a respected and effective organization that represents your interests and needs and we value your participation.
If you are not a member of EDA, I encourage you to join today. EDA membership is one of the best investments you can make in your business and provides access to a variety of programs and services designed to assist you in your day-to-day operations.
Again, thank you for your current and future participation as an EDA member. Together, we are making a difference in our industry!
Brian Carpenter, EDA Board Chair