The Equipment Dealer’s Association is pleased to announce the four recipients of the 2018 Dealer’s Choice Awards. The awards are given to the top rated manufacturers in EDA’s four membership categories as a result of the data derived from the 2018 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
2018 Dealer’s Choice Award Recipients are:
- Full-Line Manufacturer: Claas
- Tractor Manufacturer: LS Tractor
- Shortline Manufacturer: Bourgault
- Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturer: Scag
This year marks the fourth consecutive Dealer’s Choice Award for LS Tractor, with Scag receiving its third and Bourgault receiving its second in their respective categories. Claas is a first-time Dealer’s Choice recipient and a newcomer to the Full-Line category.
EDA also recognizes exceptional overall manufacturer ratings with the Gold Level Award. This year’s recipients are:
- Full Line Manufacturer: John Deere, Kubota
- Tractor Manufacturer: Branson Tractor, YANMAR America
- Shortline Manufacturer: Landoll, MacDon, Meyer Manufacturing, Vermeer
- Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturer: ECHO, Exmark, Ferris, Grasshopper, Shindaiwa, Stihl, Walker, Wright Manufacturing
Each year EDA also likes to acknowledge the Most Improved manufacturer who receives the greatest percentage increase in overall ratings from the prior year. The Most Improved Award for 2018 goes to tractor manufacturer, TYM.
EDA would like to congratulate all of this year’s recipients on their achievement and commend them for providing exceptional products and customer service. EDA would also like to thank the 2,000+ dealers who participated in this year’s survey.
The Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey and corresponding Dealer’s Choice Award Program are important services EDA provides its members. EDA encourages equipment dealers and manufacturers to join the association and receive the many benefits of membership. For more information on becoming a member, contact Joe Dykes at JDykes@EquipmentDealer.org or 636.349.6205.