The Equipment Dealers Foundation supports two main causes: Workforce Development and Disaster Relief.
- The Technicians for Tomorrow campaign educates the parents and teachers of young people about the opportunities and benefits of a career as an equipment technician.
- Our scholarship program provides annual scholarships to current and prospective dealership employees looking to further their education. We also support teacher education initiatives, bringing ag curriculum into the classroom.
- EDF Funds also help us create and support various initiatives related to these goals such as our Student Resource Database.
- Our Disaster Relief fund provides grant assistance to dealership employees who have been displaced or significantly impacted by a natural disaster.
Your contributions can:
- build materials to reach parents, teachers, and students throughout North America – help them see the possibilities of a future in ag
- help a student pay for school or training
- bring industry-specific equipment technology curriculum to a classroom
- enable a person or family get back on their feet after a hurricane, tornado, flood, or other natural disasters
ANY AMOUNT HELPS!
You can also download this pledge card to make a tax-deductible contribution to the Equipment Dealers Foundation. Thank You!